it’s officially 2020 – the very beginning of a brand new decade. I love reading other people’s resolutions because it picks my brain to get more creative when it comes to mine.
I only have a few, and I wanted to make sure that mine are ones that I can actually be consistent with. It’s important to set yourself up for realistic goals so you don’t feel like a total failure by February.
- journal more – I just want to start physically writing things down. I think it’s important to document life as it happens. I want a journal for my future daughter to read so she’s not the only one going through it! lol also I just have a lot of things I want documented in general.
- workout consistently – I mean enough said. This is always everyones resolution. but what I want is to settle into a routine where I am able to say that I am working out at least 3-4 times a week.
- cut back on fast food – broke college student days are the excuse for cheap food. but I want to be more mindful with how much I’m consuming.
- save money- I mean, does this even need an explanation?!
- Kind Girls Win – grow more. become a official organization. and travel for kind girls win! also cool merchandise
- vlog – document my year through video! I can’t tell you how much I love watching back old vlogs I made! It’s such a great way to remember life!
- become a better friend – I mean this is just truth. I want to be a better friend. I want to be more intentional and really invest in relationships.
- spend more time with my family!
- move out! this one makes me very emotional. but by the end of 2020 I will be at a four year university and living on my own.
- love more
- learn to surf to honor my dad!